<?php echo do_shortcode('
for American Protégé e-mails
to timely receive our news
and events updates
<?php echo do_shortcode(''); ?>
For all instrumentalists, singers, and ensembles alike, American Protégé is offering an unprecedented opportunity to escalate the scope of their talents to new heights.
The Audition is open to school students and adults of all nationalities and countries. All instruments, including piano, strings, voice and winds are welcome to participate in the Audition.
Selected participants will be offered to perform at the world’s most illustrious music venue: the 2,800-seat Isaac Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall.
Summer Gala Concert at Stern will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Audition for the Summer Gala Concert at Stern is open to all school students and adults of all ages and all nationalities and countries. All instruments, including piano, strings, voice and winds are welcome to participate in the Audition. Participants are required to submit video recording materials for the audition to enter into the Audition.
American Protégé will hold two separate auditions:
– for participants applying on a regular basis. Forty (40) performers will be selected;
– for the participants with financial sponsors.
Information for Participants with Financial Sponsorship: Placements are available for participants with financial sponsors capable to contribute $2,500 as a Concert Fee (includes admission for participant, 20 guest tickets, stage performance and rehearsal, use of the house sound system, performance photos, Carnegie Hall Playbill printing, Playbill photo and bio editing, Trophy, Certificate and Teacher’s Diploma). The Application Form and the audition fee for participants with sponsorship must be submitted before November 15, 2018. Audition results will be emailed to the applicants by November 20, 2018. Selected participants must submit the Concert fee by December 15, 2018 to be enrolled into the program. For further details, please contact American Protégé office at email@example.com.
Four qualified judges will evaluate audition materials. All judges are independent; their students are not allowed to apply for the audition for the Summer Gala Concert at Stern.
To apply for the Audition, participants on a regular basis must submit:
– A completed online Application Form. Biographies and Photos will be collected from selected participants only after the audition.
– YouTube (Vimeo, Google Drive or other video sharing sites) link to the video recordings or a DVD of their performance (no need to mail a DVD if a YouTube link is provided in the Application Form). Video must be “Open to Public”.
– Audition Fee is $200 per applicant. Audition Fee is not refundable.
– US participants must make a check or money order payable to American Protégé and mail it to American Protégé, P.O. Box 287476, New York, NY 10128. A PayPal options below could also be used with an additional service fee charged by PayPal.
– International participants may use:
1. Certified bank check or international money order payable to American Protégé. International participants must use express shipping services and provide the tracking number.
2. PayPal option (service charge will be added to the payment amount). To pay the Application Fees online please click on the “Pay Now” button below. By clicking on the button you will be re-directed to PayPal.
Mail DVD and Application Fee to: American Protégé, P.O. Box 287476, New York, NY 10128
For express shipping services please use the following street address:
American Protégé, Attn: Irina Ionova, 245 East 93rd Street, #22E, New York, NY 10128.
Application materials acceptance for the Summer Gala Concert Audition will be closed by the end of day on November 15, 2018.
Performance time limit:
for ages 5 to 12 is under 4 (four) minutes
for ages 13 and older – under 5 (five) minutes.
– Only unedited video can be accepted for the audition (parts of video connected together or video clips are not acceptable).
– Due to a time restrictions, a shortened version of the piece is acceptable for string performers. Pianists must submit original works for the audition.
– Applicant may choose one piece from the standard repertoire (Baroque, Classical, Romantic or Contemporary periods), or Folk/Traditional and Broadway/Jazz.
– Singers can choose a piano or playback audio accompaniment
Recordings should be a fair representation of the Contestant’s abilities, but need not be of a professional quality. Recording materials must be labeled.
Contestants must perform from memory. No repeats.
The final selection of performers will be based solely on the video recordings submitted. Judges comment won’t be disclosed.
Audition piece could not exceed performance time limit (4 minutes for participants age 12 and under and 5 minutes for participants age 13 and older)
Please read the American Protégé Policy carefully before applying for the Audition.
Winners will be notified via email before February 1, 2019.
1. Only forty (40) applicants on a regular basis and applicants with the sponsors will be selected to perform at Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage at Carnegie Hall. Other applicants will receive Diploma of Audition Participation via e-mail.
2. Each Winner will perform one piece at the Concert. A set of different works is not acceptable.
3. Performance repertoire changes will not be accepted.
4. Participants must bring their own piano accompanist. American Protege does not provide piano accompanist, but can recommend one after enrollment into the program.
5. Total Concert Fee is $850 per participant and includes:
Sound system and microphones
Rehearsal on the concert day
Admission for the participant and a piano accompanist (if needed)
Carnegie Hall Playbill printing. Playbill photo and bio editing
Professional photos form the Concert
Certificate, Piano Accompanist’s Diploma and Teacher’s Diploma.
6. The Concert Fee is not refundable.
7. Tickets for guests and family members are not included into the Concert Fee.
8. Extra performance time up to 1 (one) minute can be accepted for an additional fee of $800.
9. A house sound system and microphone will be provided at the concert.
10. Taking of photos and video recording is strictly prohibited at Carnegie Hall and backstage at all the times. Unauthorized photographs, video, or other recordings may be deleted at Carnegie Hall management’s discretion.
11. All participants are responsible for their own expenses (travel, housing accommodations, etc.).
12. Tickets will be available at the Carnegie Hall website two months prior to the event.
13. Detailed Concert information will be provided to the participants via email.
Deadline: October 10, 2018
Deadline: October 25, 2018
Deadline: November 1, 2018
Deadline: November 15, 2018
Deadline: December 5, 2018
Deadline: January 20, 2019
Deadline: February 20, 2019
Tickets are available at